Encore compact auto scrubbers can be found cleaning hospitals, schools and even a variety of heavy industrial applications. This versatile unit is rugged and dependable, even in the harshest of conditions. After many years of use the Encore standard and luxury models still provide the greatest value in the industry.
Encore® Features Include:
•Heavy-duty Polydur® construction protects internal components.
•Reinforced floating scrub deck.
•Transaxle drive is standard on the luxury model for scrubbing inclines and ramps and offers a tremendous advantage when transporting the machine.
• Patented Accu-Track™ break-away squeegee prevents damage if accidentally hooked by a post or pallet. The connecting hose stays with
• Heavy duty rear caster absorb shocks from grouted or damaged floor surfaces.
• Optional brushes will increase cleaning effectiveness on rough concrete covered with grease and grime.
• Optional off-aisle spray tool and vac wand.
• Various battery pack options mean you only pay for the run time you need.
Power Supply: 24 Volt (2) 12 Volt, 95 AH or 195 AH
Charger: 115V 60 Hz or 230 V 50 Hz
Vacuum Motor: 3-stage tangential discharge
Brush Motor: Permanent magnet, .75 hp (.56 kW)
Traction Motor: Permanent magnet, .75 hp (.56 kW)
Cleaning Swath: 20" (50.8 cm)
Brush Pressure: Floating Pressure = 55 lbs. (25 kg) / Locked down = 105 lbs. (48 kg)
Brush Size/Speed: 20" / 200 RPM
Traverse Speed-Forward/Reverse: Forward brush assisted / reverse not applicable for S20, Variable forward to 250 ft. (76 M) per minute and reverse to 190 ft. (58 M) per minute for L20
Recovery/Solution Tank: 14 / 14 gallons (53.2 / 53.2 L)
Squeegee Size/Type: 25" (69 cm), Accu-Trac™ with breakaway feature
Drive Wheels/Caster: (2) 8" x 2" (20.3 cm x 5.1 cm) neoprene and (1) 4" x 1" (10.1 cm x 2.5 cm) swivel rear caster
Dimensions: 52.5" x 22.25" x 43.5" (133.4 x 56.5 x 100.5 cm)
Weight: 468 lbs. (212.3 kg) w/batteries
Shipping Weight: 607 lbs. (275.3 kg) w/batteries